No products in the cart.
Sausage, sweet potato, broccoli, and bell peppers seasoned with olive oil, garlic, Italian seasoning and roasted to perfection. This quick 20-minute sheet pan meal is a low-carb, healthy, and packed full of flavor dinner option that is also great for meal-prep too!
- 12-16 ounces Smoked Turkey or Chicken Sausage about 3 cups
- 2 cups sweet potato diced into 1/2” cubes
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup bell pepper chopped (any colors you like)
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning or taco, Cajun of your favorite spice blend!
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
Sheet Pan Sausage and Veggies Instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 400F.
- Slice the sausage into 1” rounds. Dice the sweet potatoes into small 1/2” cubes.
- Add the sausage, veggies and minced garlic to a large baking sheet pan. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with the Italian spices or your favorite spice blend. Seasoning with salt and pepper. Toss veggies with your hands until they are fully combined and coated with olive oil and spices.
- Bake for 20 minutes, flipping halfway. Enjoy with rice, quinoa, in sandwiches or as is for weight loss!