No products in the cart.
Electric Egg Poacher Egg Boiler Egg Steamer Egg Cooker Pink
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- And do not leave the poaching eggs unattended
- Egg poacher or boiler - a covered pan containing a plate with depressions for steaming eggs.
- Made of plastic and stainless steel;
- Poaching time:- 3-4 minutes gives you a firm white and a gooey but still runny yolk;
- NOTE: Do not poach for more than 10 minutes.
- 5-6 minutes for softer yolk; and 7-8 minutes for a hard yolk egg.
- Transparent cover with 2 small opening for releasing excess steam.
- Steams 7 eggs at a time.
Poaching is cooking over steam rising from boiling water in the bottom of a cookware like a pan. Egg poacher or boiler is a covered pan containing a steel plate, egg holder with depressions or shallow cups in each of which an egg can be cooked over steam rising from simmering or boiling water in the bottom of the pan; OR a kitchen tool that enables eggs to be easily cooked when poaching is desired. There are a variety of different utensils for this purpose, such as individual metal cups, groups of connected cups, poaching spoons, microwavable poaching cups, poaching pans with poaching cups, and electric egg poachers; or a baking dish in which food such as eggs, fish, potatoes, tomatoes, etc. can be poached.