No products in the cart.
for 6 servings
- 1 cup carrot(100 g), chopped
- 1 cup green peas(100 g)
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- ½ lb shrimp(250 g), peeled and deveined
- ½ lb ham(200 g), chopped in squares
- 2 ½ cups rice(500 g), leftover
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- In a large pan with olive or vegetable oil at medium heat, stir the green peas and carrots until both begin to soften.
- Add garlic, shrimp, and ham, cook until the shrimp turns slightly pink about 2 minutes.
- Move the ingredients to a corner of the pan and add the rice and eggs, mix well.
- Toss all ingredients together and add soy sauce.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Calories 256
- Fat 5g
- Carbs 25g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 2g
- Protein 23g