No products in the cart.
Simple and delicious blueberry croissant recipe
for 8 servings
- 1 tube crescent dough
- ¾ cup blueberry(75 g), fresh or frozen
- 8 oz cream cheese(225 g)
- ⅔ cup sugar(135 g)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ cup milk(60 mL)
- In a mixing bowl beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until creamy.
- Add eggs, and while beating slowly incorporate the milk until creamy. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C.)
- Using cold crescent dough, roll up crescent rolls and curve into crescent shape.
- Place rolls in an ungreased 9×9 (23×23) pan.
- Pour blueberries over the crescent rolls.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over rolls and blueberries.
- Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 35 minutes or until rolls have become golden brown.
- Top with powdered sugar.
- Enjoy your blueberry croissant!